OfficeRnD has one mission - making flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option!
We started building our SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. We believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide better workspace experience. And that’s what enables us to develop products that matter - for our customers and for the world.
The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, Australia and our teammates are the ones getting us to the top in our market niche.
So if you live and breathe technology as well, come and join us!
About the role
As a Sales Development Representative, your primary responsibility is to help turn leads into qualified opportunities by partnering with marketing and sales to create and execute on inbound and outbound lead generation campaigns. This position involves inbound and outbound email and phone calls, qualification, consultative selling skills and tight collaboration with the sales team to generate new opportunities. The SDR will be expected to report on qualification and communication activity and stay thoroughly informed on all products and the flexible offices industry.
This is the right opportunity for you if you are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of OfficeRnD by growing our sales pipeline. Our sales team have a “can do” attitude and are relentless in pursuing their goals and solving problems.
What you'll do:
- Be the face of OfficeRnD, you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers;
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential customers;
- Create successful cold calling and email campaigns targeting new prospects (up to 100 outbound activities to prospects daily);
- Map prospective accounts in terms of org structure, people and existing technology;
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handoff to an Account Executive;
- Achieve monthly quotas + daily KPIs (email/calls/social media interactions).
What you need to succeed:
- Prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of sales in outbound calling and emailing;
- Experience using a CRM (such as Hubspot, Gong, Lead Forensics, Zoominfo and Navigator);
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with potential clients;
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment with dynamic sales cycles;
- Ability to articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Motivation and determination to succeed and (over)reach your targets;
- Being coachable, curious, and wanting to learn will be pivotal;
- А can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team in one of the best-funded startups in the country, and also enjoy:
- Premium health insurance incl. dental
- 25 days off a year
- 1 additional day off for your birthday
- 3 days off for volunteering
- Full remuneration of your first 3 days of sick leave
- Flexible start and end of the working day and hybrid working mode, including a combination of remote and on site
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start-up environment - we have numerous social events and team outings :)
- Take part in many sports activities and enjoy a co-funded MultiSport card
- Opportunity to join one of the best funded startups in the country
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – Campus X
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would be happy to talk soon! Apply now!